Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Words for Life: List of Life-Enhancing Words



  
WORDS  FOR  LIFE


List of Positive Words I Find Life-enhancing --
Words for Unlimited Longevity into the 21st Century



We invite your comments and responses and especially, your additions!


This list is a tool I developed to help me live an unlimitedly long, healthy, and happy life in full realization of all that I Am spiritually and in every other way. We at our church offer it to be helpful to you, also.


Ways to Use This List

Sometimes I just pick a word and contemplate what it means for my life at that moment. This is the "angel card" use of this list: to get meaningful messages.

If I pick a word "randomly" with a question or issue in mind, sometimes the word creates a breakthrough of understanding or help for me. This is the "oracle" use of the list.

Sometimes I pick a word for the day to contemplate all day, to saturate my consciousness with and see what it would mean in my life every moment of the day.

Sometimes I start with one word and just brainstorm or free-associate other words that come to me in the moment that feel related. If I write this list, sometimes the whole list is a meaningful "message."

I use these words as I talk and write, and I refrain from using other words. This amazingly reduces worry, complaining, guilt, blame, and stress.

I think about a particular concept in this list, and what I want in my life and in my self with respect to it.

Just reading or browsing this list creates positive, life-enhancing biochemicals in the body!

Thinking about or contemplating or even meditating on any of the concepts increases the life-enhancing effect greatly.

Sometimes I focus on a word and really get into the experience of what the word refers to; I imagine pictures, sounds, feelings, tastes, smells, sensations, making the experience of the word "real" to me.

Sometimes I just write or think of as many words as I can at the moment. That always uplifts me.


Impossibility, Resistance,  No “Thought Police”

If, in contemplating a particular word, I feel an inner resistance to its reality, if I feel deep down that it represents an "impossibility" in my life, I fully acknowledge that, and especially focus my attention on that word, letting my attention and positive emotions about it gradually erode the "impossibility." This way I actually change my reality. Much more could be said about this; feel free to contact us and ask.

In most people’s reality, we become and experience only what we are fascinated by, whether our fascination takes the form of giving attention or withholding attention. We come into vibratory resonance with, and thereby manifest in our experience, what we fill our consciousness (including our subconscious mind) with, what we label as real, what we talk and think about, what we fret about or lament or get angry or indignant about or are grateful for, or awed by anything we invest with attention and emotion, whether that be the emotions of wanting it or the emotions of not wanting it.

As an alternative, in my reality is the fact that only my Spirit’s highest vision of Heaven on Earth is what manifests in my experience, independent of my words or my beliefs, because that vision is my only fascination. The words in this list are not to manipulate my beliefs, but to allow me to carry out my fascination with the vision and the reality they describe. This way I don't have to be thought-police or word-police to myself.


No Judgments Here

There are no moral judgments intended in these words. I just experience them as life-promoting.  I recognize that for some people, boundary-building might be a more life-promoting concept than boundless. I hope this list will stimulate readers to make their own list.


Choice of Words

These are mostly adjectives because I started this list for myself to describe the way I wanted to be and feel and the way I wanted to be experienced by others and by myself and the way I wanted my life to be.  Nouns would make the list too long, but some verbs and nouns have crept in. There is a nice mixture of visual, auditory, and kinesthetic-tactile words here to fill all of my senses and learning-modes. Words that don’t apply to people, like pastoral and bustling, I have minimized, even though for me they might represent life-enhancing experiences.

Some of the words are opposites, yet all are pro-life, depending on various factors or their context. Examples: moderate-temperate-extreme, childlike-youthful-mature, innocent-sophisticated, empty-full, form-disperse, elaborate-simple.

Positive Words Not Chosen

Certain “positive” concepts are not here because they presume something I do not believe is positive or life-promoting. For example, words like absolve, pardon, acquit, and exonerate presume guilt and blame. Words like protected, relieved, careful, safe, prudent, and forgiven actually reflect a fascination with what I don’t want in my life. Perhaps the biggest word in this category is trust. To me, trust implies a reality in which trust can be betrayed. What replaces trust in my benevolent universe is knowing.

Also I have to be careful about grateful. Grateful to me necessarily implies that I don't have the power but something or someone else does, something outside, separate. Words like rejoice, appreciate, and celebrate acknowledge my own role and empowerment as Creator. Of course, I acknowledge that some things in my life are co-created with others, and that some experiences appear to come from outside my own efforts, but I believe that ultimately I am One with the Source of All Things, and the more I acknowledge that Oneness, the more empowered I am. For me, the term grateful takes me away from that acknowledgment.

On the other hand I have included lots of “un” words like unhindered and unbounded, which also are based on negatives, but I myself have positive kinesthetic experiences from these words without reference to the opposite state (unlike safe which I can’t imagine without imagining danger.)

In an “Everything is just a choice and everything is chosen” reality certain so-called positive concepts have a different meaning or slant and I have generally not included them: just and fair are primary examples. Healed, rescued, and saved are also examples.  Yet I do want to live in a reality in which people are just and fair to one another, even though this becomes a matter for preference, not because of judgment. So future versions might have more of these concepts in them.

Also, I have realized that in a reality in which there is no rule, principle, or authority higher than the promptings of Spirit, God, or whatever one calls it, certain ideas/words that I used to think of as positive need to be taken with a huge grain of salt. Examples are committed, responsible, loyal, dedicated, consistent. When I am going with the flow of Spirit, I do not worry about being judged as irresponsible, disloyal, even unloving, for what I do. Releasing my self-judgments, I have found, results in experiences of others being OK with what I do.

If you think a particular word belongs in this list, please do let me know. I’d love to have the list be as long as possible! I am working my way through a dictionary and thesaurus, so this list will grow, and I will note new words.

For your suggested donation of a word for this blog entry, via making a comment, you will receive occasional free future versions of the paper when available, if you provide us with your name and email address via emailing us at divinelightchurch at gmail dot com.


A

abide, abiding
ablaze
able, ability
able-bodied
abloom
abounding
aboveboard
absolute, absolutely
absorb, absorbed, absorbing
abundance, abundant
accept, accepted, accepting
access, accessing, accessible
accomplish, accomplished/ing
accurate, accurately
achieve, achieved, achieving
acknowledge/d, acknowledging
activate,activated,activating
active, actively
actualize/d, actualizing
adapt, adapted, adaptable
add, added, adding
admired, admiring
admire, admirable
adored, adoring
affectionate
affirming, affirmed
ageless
agile
alert
aligned
alive, aliveness
allow, allowed, allowing
amazed, amazing
anticipating
appreciated, appreciating
approachable
approving
ardent
arrive, arriving,
ascending, ascended
assertive
assimilating
assist, assistance
assure, assured
astonishing
attentive
attracted, attracting
attractive
authentic
autonomous
available
awake
aware
awed


B

balanced
basic
beautiful
beginning
beneficial
benefit, benefited
benevolent
beneficent
bhava-samadhi-inducing
biocentric
blazing
blended, blending
bliss, blissful
blooming
blossoming
bold
boost, boosted, boosting
boundless
bounty, bountiful
brave
breathe, breathing, breath-full
bridging
brilliant
broad, broadening
bubbling
budding
building


C

calm, calming
caring
casual
catalyzed, catalyzing
celebrated, celebrating
celebratory
centered
certain
challenged, challenging
changeable
changing
charismatic
childlike
choosing
clarified, clarifying
cleansed, cleansing
clear
clever
colorful
comfortable
comforted, comforting
communicative, communicating
communing
companionable
compassionate
compatible,
competent
complete, completely
completed, completing
comprehended, comprehending
comradely
concentrated, concentrating
confident
confiding
connected, connecting
conscious
considering, considerate
constructive, constructing
contemplative, contemplating
content, contented
contentment
contributory, contributing
cool-headed
coordinated
count on
courage, courageous
cozy
creative


D

dancing
declaring
deep
definite
delectable
delicate
delicious
desirable, desired, desiring
detoxified, detoxifying
developed, developing
direct, directed, directing
discerning
dispensing
dispersing
distinguished
dramatic
dreaming



E

eager
easy
ebullient
ecstatic
effective
effervescent
efficient
effortless
elaborate
elated
elegant
elevated, elevating
elevating
empower, empowering,
empowered
empty
enable, enabling
enabled
encountered, encountering
encouraged
enduring (lasting)
energetic
energized, energizing
engrossed, engrossing
enhanced, enhancing
enjoyed, enjoying
enlightened, enlightening
enlivened, enlivening
enough
enriched, enriching
enrichment
entertained, entertaining
envision, envisioning
essence
essential, essentialized
eternal
ever-increasing
evocative
evolving, evolved
excited, exciting
exhilarated, exhilarating
expanded, expanding
expansive
experimenting
explorative
expressive
exquisite
extended. extending
extraordinary
extreme
exuberant


F

fabulous
facilitated, facilitative
faithful
fantastic
fed, feeding
feeling
fertile
fill, filled, filling
finished, finishing
fired up
fit
flexible
floating
flourish, flourishing
flowering, flowery
flowing
fluid
focused
forceful
formed, forming
forthright
foundational
free, freeing
frequent, rare
fresh
friendly
fruitful, fruition
fueled, fueling
fulfilled
full
fundamental


G

general, generalized
generative, generating
generous, generosity
gentle
genuine
gifted, gifting
giving, given
gleaming
gleeful
glittering
glow, glowing
God-realized
golden
Grace-full
graceful
gracious
grateful
gratified, gratifying
great
grounded, grounding
grow, growing


H

happy
harmonious, harmonized
harmonizing, harmonic
healed, healing
healthy
heard, hearing
heartfelt
hearty
help, helping, helpful
high, higher, highest
hilarity, hilarious
holistic
holy
home
honed, honing
honest
honored, honoring
hopeful
humble
humming
humorous


I

identical
imaginative
imbue, imbued
immortal
important
impressed, impressing
impressive
improving
in knowingness
incorporated, incorporating
increased, increasing
independent, interdependent
infinite
informal
ingenious
ingenuous
innocent
innovative
inquiring
insightful
inspired, inspiring
integrated, integrating
integritous, integrity
intelligent
intended, intending
intense
interactive
intimate
investigative
involved


J

joking
journey, journeying
jovial
joyful
jubilant
jumping



 K

kin, kindred, kinship
kind, kindly, kindness
knowing
knowledgeable


L

laughing
lavish, lavishing
learning
letting go
liberated, liberating
life, living
light
light-footed
light-hearted
listening
logical
long-lived
loving, loved, lovely
living
lasered
lasting
listening
loyal


M

magical
magnetic
magnetized, magnetizing
magnificent
maintained, maintaining
majestic
marveling, marvelous
master, masterful
mastered, mastering
mature
meaningful
melodious
memorable
merged, merging
miraculous
mirthful
moderate
momentum
modest (realistically)
moving, moving forward
mysterious


N

nature, natural
nice
nimble
new
nonattached
nonjudging
nourish, nourished
nourishing
nurtured


O

omnipresent
omniscient
ongoing
opalescent
open, opening
optimistic
opulent
organic
organized, organizing
oriented
original, originating
outrageous
outright
outstanding
overflowing


P

pampered
participating
path
passionate
peace, peaceful
peacefulness
perceptive
perfect
permanent
playful
pleasurable
plentiful
poised
positive
powerful
practical
precious
precise
prepared, preparing
present
pretty
priceless
primary
proficient
profound
progress
progressive, progressing
prosperous
proud
pure
purified, purifying
purpose, purposeful


Q

quick, quickly/slowly
quick-minded
quicken
quickfooted
quiescent
quiet, quieting
quotable


R

radiant, radiating
radical
rapturous
ready, readying
real
realistic
realized, realizing
reasonable, unreasonable
received, receiving
recognized, recognizing
recreated, recreating
refined, refining
refreshed, refreshing
regenerated, regenerating
rejuvenated, rejuvenating
relating
relaxed, relaxing
released, releasing
remembered, remembering
renewed, renewing
resonating
resourceful
respected, respecting
responsive, responding
rest, resting,
rested, restful
restorative
restored, restoring
revealed, revealing
revelatory
reverent, reverence
rhythmic, rhythm
rich
rocking
rosy

  
S

satisfied, satisfying
saturate, saturated, saturating
scintillate, scintillating
seed, seeded, seeding, seedling
seen, seeing
self-approving
self-aware
self-loving
self-validating/ed
sensible, senseless
sensitive, sensitizing
sensual, sensuous
sentimental
serene, serenity
share, shared, sharing
shimmer, shimmering
shine, shining
significant
silent
silly
silvery
simple, simplified
singing
skilled, skillful
sleek
smiling
smooth
snuggle, snuggling
soft, softening
sophisticated
sourcing
sparkling
special
spontaneous
sprouted, sprouting
stable
step, stepping
stepstone
stimulated, stimulating
stirred, stirring
strengthening, strengthened
striking
strong
stunning
sublime
subtle
successful
succinct
sufficient
summarized, summarizing
sunny
superb
supplied, supplying
supported, supporting
support, supportive
supreme
surrendered, surrendering
sustained, sustaining
sweet, sweetening
synchronized, synchronizing
synergistic, synergizing
systematic, systematizing


T

tactful
talented
temperate
terrific
thank/ful
thorough
thought-provoking
thoughtful
thrill/ed, thrilling
thrive, thriving
timeless
timely
toned, toning
touched, touching
transfigure, transfiguring,
transform, transformed
transforming, transformative
tranquil
transcendent
transcended, transcending
transmute/d, transmuting
transparent
traveling
treasure/d, treasuring
true, truth, truthful


U

ultimate
unadulterated
unbind, unbounded
unceasing
unconditional
unconstrained
unconstricted
undeniable, undenied
understand/ing, understood
unfettered
unfolding
unforgettable
unhindered
unify/ing, unified
uninhibited
unique, uniquely
unite, united, uniting
universal
unlimited
unqualified (unreserved)
unrestrained
unrestricted, unrestricting
unstressed
unusual
upfront
uplifted, uplifting
upright
use/ful, used
utilize/d, utilizing


V

Valentine
valiant
valid, validated, validating, validity
valor
valuable, valued, valuing
vanguard
variegated
vary, various, varied, variety
vast
velvety
venerable, venerate, veneration
ventilate, ventilation
venture
venturesome, venturous
viable
vibrant
visioning, visionary
vital, vitalizing, vitalize, vitality
vivacious
vivid
vivify, vivifying



W

wander, wandering
warm, warming
wealth, wealthy
wellbeing
whole, wholeness
WholeBeing
wholehearted
wholesome
wild
willed, willing
wisdom, wise/ly
wonderful, wondering
wondrous
worthwhile
worthy


X

xenophilic (love of novelty, newness, strangeness, differentness)


Y

young
youthful, youthening
yippee
yes


Z

zestful
zippy
zingy
zowie

version May 9, 2013 based on version May 6, 2007

by Rev. Alia Aurami, Ph.D., Head Minister, Amplifying Divine Light in All Church

"Amplifying Divine Light in All" is a completely independent church fostering empowerment of people to co-create loving, thriving God-realized lives, and wellbeing for everyone, on a clean, peaceful Earth.
Our main religious purpose and mission is to amplify the Divine Light in everyone. When you read this article, you will agree or disagree with its various points, and then you will know more about what is true for you. Knowing more of your own Truth amplifies your Divine Light. Thus providing/presenting this article is one way for us to accomplish our purpose and mission. 
This article and our providing/presenting it are therefore a central and essential part of our exercise and practice of our religion. 
None of the contents herein are claimed as absolute truth. They represent one possible perspective which might prove useful for you.

All rights reserved under the Common Law. This means please respect our creatorship.

No comments: